New major enhancements:
- VMware support.
- CPU Workload Estimator is enhanced about SMT rPerf details.
It allows more accurate estimations based on SMT setting of target and source systems.
- Custom Groups are enhanced about “set of custom groups”.
This allows grouping of custom groups in sets of them.
- Heatmap feature has been introduced for CPU and Memory (IBM Power & VMware).
- OS agent
- IBM i agent with many perfomance metrics from the OS (postponed, expected release Nov 2015)
- new metric: response times per FCS and vSCSI adapters
- data (SAN) and IO per second throughput (SAN IO) have been enhanced about vSCSI adapter statistics
- Alerting thresholds can be specified in “%“
- Dashboard sharing: possibility to export dashboard setting and import it whenever else
- and many other smaler enahncements in the GUI and back-end.
I live in Istanbul/TURKEY and working with Anadolubank.,I am Unix & Backup & Storage Admin in this company. My responsibilities are IBM Power Hardware(E850,P780,P770, etc.),IBM AIX,Tivoli Storage Manager,IBM Tape Libraries,Hitachi VSP and IBM DS8100 Storage.