JFrog has launched a free edition of its JFrog Container Registry.This free container registry, launched at this year’s KubeCon+CloudNativeCon North America 2019.
Claimed by the firm as the “most comprehensive and advanced registry available”, JFrog Container Registry is powered by Artifactory, and fully supports Helm chart repositories for steering containers under Kubernetes, a capability it says is lacking in most rival container registries.
JFrog Container Registry features:
- A robust Docker container registry
- Hybrid model: on-premise or via SaaS multi-cloud
- Advanced automation through REST, CLI, YAML, and more
- Full support for Helm
- Free support for local, virtual and remote repositories, including generics
- Secure registry technology, powered by JFrog Xray (soon)